BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

going nowhere

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    After the brakes locked up on Monday, BCN is going nowhere until it receives a positive announcement.

If it doesn't release a positve announcement by the 30th, I expect the SP will continue to lose strength and may even break through the support at 2.2c which has taken along time to be created and about 5 minutes to be eroded.

If the SP goes through the 2.2c Imo I see it retracing to as much as 1.5c.

HOWEVER, the company is very confident in raising the $7-8 million via the issue at 2.2c, with this in mind the company not wanting to risk/jeopordise the ISSUE must be holding an ACE up their sleeve which I would anticipate an exciting announcement in the next day or so to support the INTERESTING action taken by the company.

HOWEVER, perhaps the results are NOT good, so the company is trying to sure up some money NOW so as to be able to trade for another year whilst it continues to DIG, prior to a negative announcement coming out.

hmmmm, which way do I lean, still undecided, but, leaning to a positive announcement which will restore value to SP and give the company the CASH it needs to complete next years drilling.

One way or another, so we can all make our strategic deciscion let's get the updates out in the open!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.