GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

going nuts, page-226

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Skol posted:

" ... a new generation of goldbugs that have never experienced anything like 1980."

Well Skol, I have been a gold bull on this forum since gold was in the US$300s this century and I am being proven correct. By the way Skol, as a youngster I fully experienced 1978, 1979 and 1980.

So yes. I remember. I remember how many stocks weren't just 5 baggers and 10 baggers, but 50 baggers, 100 baggers and much more. And I fully participated.

As a youngster starting out with just about nothing the gold bull rewarded me with a nice inner suburban property and a luxury car.

For this version of the gold bull I am of course well set and looking forward to when this gold bull becomes absolutely manic as it will imo.

We're still climbing the wall of worry where many people still don't really believe and even get concerned by bearish posts on forums, lol, but that will change and we will enter the greed phase where just about everyone will want to participate, expecting to become wealthy with no effort, and pushing gold and gold equities to incomprehensible levels imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.