GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol posted: "Of all the thousands of posts I've read on gold...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Skol posted: "Of all the thousands of posts I've read on gold I've never read a single one that has expressed any doubt whatsoever that he won't be able to get off before the train wreck, which means everybody will be off before the wreck happens.... it's much more likely that 99.9% recurring of goldbugs will suffer losses or be wiped out it'll happen so fast."

My comment:

Skol, how is this gold specific only? Your comment is just as relevant about any other long term bull market that turns into a boom and finally busts.

The true gold bugs have been in gold and gold equities since the US$250s, US$300s and US$400s. So even if they miss the peak, say US$7,500 and sell when gold crashed to US$4,500 what's the problem?

The point you make is relevant about everyone else who have scorned gold, and kept incorrectly calling gold down, finally no longer able to resist the apparent easy profits that looks there for the taking, jump into gold, sending the gold price boom and gold equities boom into its final speculative mania.

Now when will you be investing in gold Skol? When you have "safety in numbers?" When everyone else is investing in gold instead of just a few per cent of the investing public? When everyone tells you that you must invest in gold?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.