VCR ventracor limited

Further to this post............Lets not forget that it's in...

1. 395 Posts.
    Further to this post............

Lets not forget that it's in Peter Crosby's interest that the company is sold. If this was to happen, he would stand to gain 4 million shares outright - WHITHOUT having to buy them (source Fin Review).

If the compny is sold (on a share-swap, share-swap and cash, or even just cash basis), he could stand to make 4 million shares worth!!!!!

Which goes back to my comments in my previous post "the sp performance is not a puzzle from a point of view that it's been deliberately drive into the ground, so that it becomes ripe for a Take-over".

Seeking "exploring financial options"!!!.....May be one of them is negotiating a T/O!!!...Because it certainly doesn't look like anyone is interested in shares in this company!!!

In my 3rd last post, I stated to PC "I defy you to finish these trials without additional CR", and concluded that either a CR (at rock-bottom price) or a T/O will happen..........Now lets see which one it turns out to be.

My money is on a T/O, as the device's efficacy is almost proven and FDA PMA and Approval for BTT is close.

As I always say........Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.