LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Going Short, page-257

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Just to provide some justification for my previous statement in reply to this. After continually moderating TeTeTe for exactly what this discussion is all about, with the last mod comment being:
    "This message has been removed from public view. on 03/12/14 10:51 because of (Ramping)
    Comments:how about you give us a chart then. You give huge downside targets with no more explanation than "based on my charts". I am not disputing that you might have a valid case but such a vague explanation with such a huge downside target can only be seen as down ramping"

Here it is in the words of one of the mods (nine lives, I hope quoting this is acceptable to them):

"Te Te Te, I am the mod who modded you earlier. I have been getting heaps of complaints about your posts but I chose to only moderate one so that you might get my message. It seems you haven't so let me spell it out. Despite the savage response your negative posts are getting we have no problem with you having a negative outlook and in fact your views are welcome as it provides balanced debate. Secondly I personally have no problem with your rather severe downside targets as, like you, I have seen it all before many times and I am well aware of how far stocks can fall. What I do have a problem with however, is when you call very low price targets and the only reason you give is a very vague "according to the charts". You don't necessarily have to get done for down ramping even if your target is very low if you can provide some sound and logical case for your claim....either with charts or fundamentals. Try posting a chart please and show everyone why you think LNG will fall so far. If you can do this then no problem but if you continue to make grand claims without showing your reasoning then according to our posting guide lines we are obliged to treat your posts as down ramping and they will have to be removed.

I hope you do choose to show us your reasoning because my gut feeling is that, right or wrong, you do have a good case to make that would be worthwhile sharing with the other posters."

I think these are the sentiments that we are all sharing here on this topic!
    Last edited by sivart: 04/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.