AUK 0.00% 0.6¢ aumake limited.

Going SOUTH, page-30

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I don't quite get it about daigou business and how AUMAKE thinks about it. Daigou is all about trusting that your friends/acquaintances know where to find the genuine products at good prices and buy on your behalf. So the Chinese living in China would seek this service.
    - Why would daigou resellers care to buy from AUMAKE? They live here so they can buy from any shop and also tap on the sales at the normal shops here.
    - On the other segment of the market where AUMAKE wants to sell to the Chinese tourists, I don't understand either. The Chinese tourists can always buy from any shop in Australia. So why they would buy from AUMAKE shops? There are lots of shops in Sydney operated by Chinese or have Chinese speaking staff. The online business makes a little more sense. But there are so many Chinese sellers on Ebay who can ship directly to China too. They have good feedback profile and they can be trusted.
    - AUMAKE bought some Aussie fashion labels but I would not think Australian fashions do well in China. The international labels are so much better (a lot of Australian ones are going under right now).
    - The main products that Chinese like are small food items from Australia. They trust the cleanliness of Australian food products. They only order vitamins, medicines and other small items. Shipping from Australia to the rest of the world is simply too expensive. I don't get it when shipping from China (for a small item) to Australia probably costs 50c. But if you ship it back to China it will cost about $10. I had things shipped from the UK to Australia for $2.5 but it would cost $20 to ship it back to the UK. Chinese tourists will buy fresh meat to bring back to China but they will NOT ask AUMAKE to send them fresh meat by the post or courier. Daigou is always about VERY SMALL food and medicinal items that are not perishable. Australia does not have anything else that the Chinese really want such as sport cars and fashions.

I just don't get it. AUMAKE wants to expand on borrowing but I don't see how they can actually make much money. I got a small amount of shares when AUMAKE was at 0.16 and sold it when it hit 0.32. Then it ramped up to 84c within a week for no real reason. I am not sorry about selling early. Then sudden an announcement of money raising came along. It either means they ran out of operating cash or they tried the classic Chinese trick "borrow a pig head to make soup". They just want to borrow money from investors to expand the business, pay their own management staff generously. If it works out, they get rich. If it does not work out, keep the money and run leaving investors to hold on to worthless shares.

The thousands of daigou resellers will just keep on buying from other shops and ship the stuff to China like it has always been for the past many years. It will be like AUMAKE has never existed?

It looks this is a pure gamble to punt along guys who do pump and dump on penny stocks when there is a chance.

Right now, across Asian countries, fraudsters are doing pump and dump on silly stuff such as wild snails, dragon fruit leaves, bear stomach juice, ... I heard of similar schemes in the past including quails, rabbits, ... They have been doing that for hundred of years to fool gullible people to get money. Perhaps this is just a scheme of daigou gold that never really exists as a real business chance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $24.36K 4.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 28898786 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1314394 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.