CST 4.62% 6.8¢ castile resources ltd

re: one page summary Hey Forrest ;)No, being unsigned, I guessed...

1. 19 Posts.
    re: one page summary Hey Forrest ;)

No, being unsigned, I guessed it's not written by a broker, just a long standing holder and pumper of the stock.

No offense mate, i've followed your contributions re this stock for a long time, and admire your diligence, generosity and intelligence and have always thought you an honest chap.

Trouble is tho you are an anonymous (both in identity and the extent of your holdings) longtime backer of this company, and I find it odd that your first paragraph recommends this stock as:

------------8<---------------------------
    An investment in a successful bio-tech company can be enormously rewarding for the private investor.
    Unfortunately, the road to biotech success is littered with the hollow shells of those that did not make
    the grade. ASX listed company Cellestis (CST) is unique and has in place all of the requirements that
    ensure success:
    -----------8<--------------------------

It's only at the end that you declare the issued shares are ~95m, thus valueing this co at current prices at ~300m, with no profit yet.

I know as well as you do that this stock is closely held, but notwithstanding,
    personally that's what i'd call overpriced, (and i'm not a financial adviser either)
    and whilst you probably got in big at 20c...30c.....and so on......and could clean up anytime, that's even more reason to think that it's a bit uncool of you to be spruiking this stock as a spec that could be a dream come true, at current prices.

In short, whilst we all value your input as expressed above, i reckon that if you are going to start writing buy recommendations like that PDF of yours, then maybe it's time you identified yourself, and the extent of your holdings ?

What do others think ?

Cheers,
    Your Friend, as always ;)
    Funch
    (Col)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $16.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ $2.38K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14411 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 179999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.