LAF lafayette mining limited

going sub 8c, page-19

1. 1,194 Posts.
    re: not true breaker1 Jembsb, a tad confused here. Assumed you wrote down your LAF holding to offset gains elsewhere. Haven't gone back through old postings but from memory thought you said you had around 500k shares and then added 400k shares around the 8.7c mark.

Your last post your saying you're "back in" LAF and that the entry price is better to realize a profit.

Sounds like you sold out of your initial holdings and bought back in at the lower levels. I assumed you just wrote down your entire holdings.

Obviously your business but would have thought you'd have declared selling, given you've been such an ardent supporter.

Other ardent supporters, from memory, who declared selling include: myself, Jojo, Wayang, Tastarga, Falko etc.

Just my opinion, but for others reading the thoughts posted in here and using it as a component of their own decision making process, it definately helps if the persons whose posts they value "as supporters" can advise when that position changes/alters.

For what it's worth, that's one of the reasons I actually take notice, not necessarily act on though, of posts from those mentioned above (and others) because they, on face value, appear transparent and up front.

Have also appreciated your belief in LAF, hence the confusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.