VCR ventracor limited

re: a serious event about to happen. Yes,typo, Phil Spratt, very...

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: a serious event about to happen. Yes,typo, Phil Spratt, very reputable but please don't mistake an experiment for an endorsement.

Unless this company gives full coverage to the progress of implant patients including serious illness and death it has no credibility.

I would expect that Dr Spratt has used the Heartmate1 in Australia as have others and most people agree that it had problems and it is not the state of the art.

If anyone has a serious interest in this product they would want to know how it goes in the St Vincent's experiment.

Until now there has been very little medical interest. No peer investment in VCR that I know of and no substantial shareholders and the AGM report was a bore.

I think Spratt has too much style to give this product kudos without achievement and I don't reckon he has seen the Heartmate2 because I don't think it has been in use or trials here.

You would also have to question his knowledge of Incor and DeBakey which are being sold across the planet with government approvals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.