Just came back from a 2 weeks trip to the USA. Last time, I was...

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Just came back from a 2 weeks trip to the USA. Last time, I was there in 2012... But this time I was surprised to see the high level of anger and rudeness especially among black people.
    I couldn't understand why!.. They were pissed off with Trump. Fair enough he had one or two blacks in his cabinet only. But Bidden is blacker than black , his spoke woman is black, his vice president is black , his UN embasidar is black,his defence secretary is black, and half of his staff is black...what do these people want more.
    A store owner in San Francisco told me if a black robs his store of goods under $1000 he is told not to call the cops but work it out himself...just years ago they used to hang a person for stealing a loaf of bread..Today in the USA if you are a person of colour you can get away with 700 bucks of goods and avoid the law.
    in Democratic cities, sanctuary cities, the place is full of illegal immigrants..and millions of white educated women are so bored with their lives they spend their time demonstrating , beating drums in the streets and wearing their pink pussy hats.
    In republican cities the anger is the same.. Red necks and Hillbillies roaming the streets with their flags and banners...
    These people need a some sort of fight or war to release all that steam .or sit down and have a civil discussion to improve their lives..I was so disappointed and did not enjoy my stay in the USA this time ..I wouldn't be going back...
    I hope, we Australians stay away from the bad habits of Americans and their culture wars, wokeness and hatetrad...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.