EGR 1.04% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

There certainly do seem to be a whole lot more buyers willing to...

1. 137 Posts.
    There certainly do seem to be a whole lot more buyers willing to take a punt on KNL given the sp collapse following yesterday's ann.

However, if I hadn't been a shareholder prior to yesterday, I would probably buy in too. I'd read the ann, work out that something wasn't lining up given prior anns suggesting full-length, high-grade graphite mineralisation and look a little deeper. I'd then probably notice that these holes were not the main game in any event and that the promising details are still to come. At 0.16c or thereabouts, I'd have a flutter on this.

The difficulty for those of us that do hold is that confidence in management has been shaken so badly and holders are selling furiously. It means that any sp recovery will take some time IMO.

Anyway, as I said yesterday, I have lost so much (avg 0.51) that I would prefer to ride out this game until the end than simply give it all up now. There is still some upside but management NEEDS to step-up and show some leadership. A more savvy approach to wording and releasing anns would certainly help IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $2.252K 23.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103696 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.