ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

going to erg agm

1. 62 Posts.
    I will be going to the ERG AGM in November.

Please post questions that you would like me to ask the board at this meeting, I will endeavour to relay the answers through this forum.

Remember that the worse case scenario that if Sydney is not to go ahead, there are transit contracts that are existing or will be bedded down over the next two years to provide income to the OPCO arm of ERG which is currently profitable.

I suspect that politics has reared its ugly head here when we are about 14 days to the Fed election, the Liberal Party will be searching around for anything that a Labor Govt in any State has not got right as proof that they can't manage the economy.

Nothing is as bad as newspapers make it out and nothing is as good as newspapers make it out. The media has to have a sensational story everyday or as it seems every hour to sell there commodity.

I still believe that Duncan Saville would not commit to buying more equity in the business if he did not see some light at the end of the tunnel, for the time being I will be holding my shares.

Just my take on it from Melbourne

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.