RRL 1.45% $2.04 regis resources limited

going to fly higher than ever before!, page-9

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    Yet, no one likes STB with a market cap of 7mil…lol…STB 30%/IGO70% -own mostly all of the Duketon area and more importantly have access currently to the tenements. The W.A government has been very sluggish in granting access to the tenements in Collurabbie/Urarey/Duketon areas. The most advanced prospect other than falcons is in fact the JV between IGO/STB; all the other tenements are mostly pending as far as access. What am I trying to say? I like RRL but it could be a long time before we see any results. My money is currently with STB even though I own a few RRL just in case this does turn out to be huge. I won’t debate that RRL has the best nearology address.

I believe the best prospect in the whole area actually is held 100% by IGO (I can hear the laughter now…..keep lol because it gets better). Although, IGO don’t currently have access. It’s in Urarey!

If you have read this far then go do your own research because you don’t know me from a grain of salt and I would be scared to take the advice from an amateur. The good researches out there will find out how to get ACCESS…….The web is a beautiful thing.

Good luck
    LSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.