SHN 0.00% 1.2¢ sunshine metals limited

ispy- i may not know much and i certainly don't pretend to.....

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ispy- i may not know much and i certainly don't pretend to.. however, of all the times i have logged on this is only my second post. I enjoy logging on a regular basis to read and intrepret peoples thoughts and opinions.

It somewhat annoys me that every one of your posts contains absolutely no factual material whatsoever, full stop

As i said i enjoy reading peoples posts but you seem to be one person who continually downramps stocks you don't like or own and criticise others for publishing stocks you don't agree with. Most of the time these people have at least backed their posts up with a bit of informative info that might interest people like myself to look further into.

I hold PEL. I bought in a couple months ago @5c, sold a bit less than half @9c and i have no intention or need to take out the rest. i do not agree with you that this stock will rocket to the moon so suddenly as you like to tell everyone. stop trying to fool everyone and if you want people to buy in, give them something to work with and to think about?

Don't take this personally but if you want to continue to post so regularly how about adding a bit more into your posts so people may actually want to read what you have to say.

People may disagree with me but this is just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.