ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

And they reckon the NSW cops were crooked in the 70's/80's,...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    And they reckon the NSW cops were crooked in the 70's/80's, giving criminals the "green light" to do bank robberies (Neddy Smith) Well i'm here to tell you that ASIC and the ASX have been giving this so called "green light" to the big end of town for a very long time, and it's ON-GOING. Every time you are surrounded by a wall of bots, or fake buy/sell orders (VIL sell order at 12c and 15c for a full 12 months every trading day...last sale is 1.1 cents) bots in unison smashing share prices down on a daily basis (DOM Dominion Mining, no longer exists under that name, bots now infecting theirconquerors KCN) BTA Biota every day, FXJ CSR fake orders on a grand scale for a very long time, fake "U' buyers and sellers in TLS for a very long time, cancelled multi million dollar orders in a heartbeat when order gets close to execution, and free brokerage for the excessive botting too, just one lump sum per day amounting to a minescule percentage of the turnover, something like $29 per million bucks. That's our fair trading market, and thats who are looking out for us, yup....ASX and ASIC. The fraud squad needs to start right there, i'll spell it out, INVESTIGATE relationships between ASX/ASIC and institutional brokers/hedge funds. Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.