ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

going under the radar, page-7

1. 166 Posts.
    Sumayo,

It’s important not to confuse pre-treatment technologies with advance power generation technologies. By gasification I’m assuming that you are referring to FBC and IGCC technology?

As a pre-treatment technology the coldry product does not compete with these advance power generation technologies but rather complements by supplying the essential product in the most efficient state. ESI’s nearest rival MTE technology is yet to be proved commercially in the field and is at least 3 years away. The coldry process is commercially proven and ready to go now.

But more importantly, ESI’s real strength lies in the fact that it can provide immediate reduction in emissions to all coal powered power stations and with China opening a new coal powered station every week I believe demand is there for ESI’s services. Having said that though IMO I suspect their first play will be here in Victoria and very soon.

All this and we haven’t even considered the Matmor process ESI is developing which is equally impressive and will also compete on the global stage.

ESI is a great story that IMO has caught an early wave that will be VERY big.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.