SIO 0.00% 16.5¢ simonds group limited

going up now?, page-123

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Tulipbubble,

Any guesses on what the dividend may look like?

Seems a bit hard at the moment to put any solid or even 'rubbery' figures on what the next set of financials may look like. I don't normally buy into companies that have only been listed for one or two years as it's a bit hard to tell how things develop for them.

Many companies have done great as a private entity but then as a listed company, due to various reasons, they seem to come unravelled. I did buy in at the lower share price for a 16 cents average though as what figures were available made it looked like a screaming buy, (for example you only needed to look on the Victorian government website to see the number of residential housing starts to see all was not gloom and doom for the housing industry).

I don't see any great rush to take a profit as they seem to be doing their best to metamorphosis from a private to listed company. Like most shareholders I'm still a bit in the dark but I think that for SIO it has the chance to be a solid and profitable company over the much longer term. As with any new listing a few hiccups at the start is quite normal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.054K 12.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 36500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.