SEN 5.88% 1.8¢ senetas corporation limited

going up, page-26

1. 91 Posts.
    re: dont miss out smuggler I wont say shut up as the company are simply providing investors with information. Its the traders that I think are frustrated understandingly with missed timing, missed guidance etc (and please dont repeat yourself again). There are many reasons why people are frustrated however with all of my investigations, research and discussions with the directors I am satisfied with all explanations, what I believe is in the pipelines and where sen will go in the medium and longer term.

Scorcer I can only tell you exactly as I hear it from a phone call to the company. I will suggest that the announcement that will have significant impact on the company (AS ANNOUNCED TO THE ASX) is still iminent.
    Please post the asx ruling that would suggest that telling a shareholder (not a stranger on the other end of the phone as I have met them) that the ann is iminent and believe that it will be in the next 1 to 2 days would get them in deep.... and I will give up responding to your attacks.
    The market are not privy to the announcement details so wheres the problem?
    I would suggest to anyone reading here on H/C of course to dyor and simply ring the company and find out for yourself that scorcer is peddling his own dribble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $669 37.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604188 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.