ASQ 11.1% 3.2¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

going up, page-8

1. 225 Posts.
    Soulbrother - good post but how about using paragraphs next time so our little minds dont get too confused and battered?

I just thought I'd re-post so the people that took one look at the last post and gave up before starting may actually read it this time:

Agree with most of your comments except the bit about approvals. People are placing too much significance on these when they are nowhere near the most important factor, yes they are required but there are much bigger fish to fry and in comparison the approval provess will look like childs play.

Anyway - here is your post in a user friendly setup

"Patience.

Before we see significant price movement I believe we need to see numerous tenement approvals to firm BAU's holdings. Without those significant approvals, BAU are still a large risk.

I believe BAU's attractiveness lays in its potential to massive land holdings coupled with a logical business plan and growth strategy. We also require some stability back in our financial system and broader economy, both domestic and overseas.

At the moment any positive movements in share price could be short lived as negative news continues to filter through and torment international markets. However, knowing that with the current climate BAU is holding up reasonably well compared to its peers gives great comfort. The upside for BAU in the future is as big as the land holdings they are hoping to aquire.

BAU will be a winner, the question is how big will they get. Beginning with bauxite exporter , to alumina producer to maybe aluminium producer , we will have to see.

BAU is a big accumulator for me , and will stick with this one for the long haul as believe it will be an exciting and profitable ride.

Cheers to all holders.
    Soulbrother."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $5.061K 160.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2911 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.