AVH 0.83% $2.38 avita medical inc.

MG,I think they've learnt from past mistakes and have a very...

1. 811 Posts.
    MG,

I think they've learnt from past mistakes and have a very differenet marketing and distribution methodology. They're using quality advocates, have bought on a very good PR agency, undertaking JV's with sales & distribution companies companies for each country etc. They've also made sure they have the right patents in place, dealing with the right hospitals etc.
    Just google Recell and you'll see the number of articles around recell and a snumber of surgeons who are recognsing the benefits. Anything in the medical world takes a while to change (i.e training in new methods etc) and a lot of trust, but especially scientific facts.
    The FDA trials a very very important as its kinda the final tick in the box of approvals globaly.

Also IMO targeting the cosmetics market as well as burns is very smart as cosmetics ins a massive industry worldwise.

The only question I've got is... can they keep up with supply based on the demand that will come.

There's alot to like about this nonetheleast the benefit it has for peoples lives.

Downside: Competition (limited), lack of funds(not a problem at the moment), crap marketing (seems to be going good), fail FDA approval (doesn't look likely at this stage), delays for approval (could be, but nothing to indicate that), bad PR (none at the moment).

Is it as good as it looks? Don't know for sure, but I invested, and being on the ground floor of a rising elevator is a good thing.

All IMO of course

cheers

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.