GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Deflation of the cpi starts off with retail but has a domino...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Deflation of the cpi starts off with retail but has a domino effect. Tonight is a victory because despite the 3 fed speeches that happened today by Fisher, Williams and Yellen, the market can no longer blame snow or oil for a drop in prices, which is indicative of a drop in demand or an increase in supply or a bit of both. Buy cheaper exports or scrimp and invest and the money the rock and rollers spend swinging from the chandeliers just doesn't work its way through the economy. Of course attempts were made to offset this glut by making health care availible to all and making energy cheaper but to no avail as deflation has doubled yoy. In contrast core inflation remained steady at 1.8%, which is an index of a basket of goods. Not to detract from this stellar performance but the largest trade deficit says that that basket of goods is rotten. It says that economic patriotism is dead.

My prediction is that the markets will correct next US election in 2016. It will end in tears but hope will be born out of those tears and live on. Like Skol said. The election will end in tears. Thats what a little thug told me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.