GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-19

1. 42,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I still have that DOG called MML more a set and forget during the days when greed took over from a decent return to an absolute wrecker but it was a very small position relatively speaking to my portfolio if that was my consolation. Cleared out of DRM with some losses when deflector was an anchor rather than a rising balloon for the SP compared to the recent purchases by other producers.

I will stick to my strategy of only picking the strongest in a sector that has been smashed. Other than that it is portfolio suicide to pick with intention of bargain hunting and ignore high risk nature of the bottom end of this sector. Whoever buys stock thinking that they will lose money but to imagine all the multi-bagger gains? If you just reverse that sentiment, you will learn to be more selective.

Have a look firstly at the Coal, Uranium, Iron Ore sectors as lessons of bull trap. Far easier to now step back and critique from hindsight but at the time, the "retracement's" looked like good bargain hunting opportunities until the hair cuts became scalps? The use of time in the only strategy one has if deeply stuck in big draw down mode and simply not an option one has at disposal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.