GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3285

1. 42,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    A smart dude does not take things for granted and neither do they KNOW what will happen. They also know all things move in cycles. The only thing you can come out with is "dollar cost averaging" and I suspect you got that strategy from your FP?

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6)

Gold has a place in any portfolio not to the extent Schiff has been implying. You got the cycle wrong before and only "timing" it correctly now LOL Talk is cheap on a forum and even cheaper when you didn't take advantage with great gold shorts. With that kind of conviction you have, my house would be used as margin collateral with my short paper gold contracts long time ago, not some conservative REITS or boring banks. Ah yes I know what you are thinking now, boring banks are still trending and making you money? You are selling yourself short Mate. Shorted gold at 1900 with 500-1 margin on your farm, it would make your banks and Japan fund like the speck economy you are living in the great scheme of things.

I am interested how you can take advantage. I don't want another internet plagiarized chart with some obscure indicator like A fork etc... Teach me a strategy to make money on the short side with gold. Please don's say just sell it on Monday coz that is not a strategy beside how you explain to a kindergarten kid asking what shorting means.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.