GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3703

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    AJ

"Talk is just cheap if one is just commenting. Thanks in advance."

Wow that is a big comment coming from you, you talk a lot on this blog night and day.

Your telling everyone you are a flexible investor and yet hanging onto bank stocks in a 20% fall, not so flexible im thinking. It is unfortunate you are still in the banks as you could have sold and waited and bought a heap more but I guess you have been averaging down huh.
    Been there AJ and probably the only thing to do given the momentum on the banks is to hang in there as there would be too much of a loss getting out now. But each to their own.

I forgive you your failure to recall our previous conversations as there is enough problems to occupy oneself with these days but;

Is it the 3rd or is it the 4th time ive told you this month Ive been investing in a small cap agricultural company. Ive made some money and now Im out again. Im out because of the correction that a blind man could see and deaf man could hear coming. Even that great little company is feeling the correction.

Im staying out until I see clear evidence of a market recovery not just some pumped up rise to suck investors back in. About the only stocks I would consider getting into right now is perhaps NST for a short term trade, but it would be with a trailing stop that is for sure. NST is a great company.
    Again Ill tell you I don't have 100% fiat, far from it, but really Im not going to tell you again where all my money is it just gets tiresome and I wont repeat myself for your benefit.

Just my opinion people and that is all it is, not investment advice at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.