GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3728

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The big problem I see with the current correction is the amount of government intervention around the globe has changed the landscape of corrections. This interference in every market and the creation of Trillions and Trillions of dollars and the creation of digital liquidity has completely exploded the normal concept of a correction.
    What will happen this time around is anybody's guess. My guess is because of all the financial buggery going on the correction whether now or in a years time is going to be deeper and longer simply because the worlds biggest financial powers have been involved in buggery for so long and markets and assets are so inflated they have much further to fall.
    Then you have the problem of expansion in the West, it has completely stopped and that was the driving force behind growth. Nothing expands forever, its that simple. There are now so many companies supply so much of everything these days there is a glut of everything and no expansion to soak it all up.

The other big problem that is thrown into the mix this time as opposed to the great depression of the 1930's is nuclear weapons.
    There is war all through the ME, North and South Korea taking pot shots, nothing unusual there I guess.
    U.S./Japan threatening China with Warships cruising around.
    Countries will go to war to save themselves, you cannot completely sanction countries like Iran and Russia and expect they will not take every opportunity to slam one right up ya when they get the chance.

Just a few brief thoughts about how this next correction will play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.