GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3731

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Cheers slider, I know many people who are worth many many millions of dollars. Most are unhappy, live in a loveless relationship but have lots of stuff.
    Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches to yourself. Last time I checked the sunrise sunset and stars were all free. People of any age can still be filled with wonder by simply looking up into the stars just like the Incas or ancient Egyptians. Funnily enough they both worshipped gold. These days most people are to scared to go outside their homes at night and if they do look up they may not see much from the city's light dilution. Take care of those that you care about and stop being greedy with your money. It's just to easy to make money and spend it on spiritually hollow greed driven trash were spreading it around to help others to benefit from your good fortune. Haven't got much, don't want much, have ability to generate, spread it around. I regularly treat a homeless person to a meal or give them $50 bucks and go to the shop with them to make sure they don't spend it on grog. You would be surprised by the stories and qualifications of many homeless people in western societies especially. If some of you do make a motza from investing over the next few years while everything else crashes around you don't forget to spread it around. Many people I know are already on the brink and while you can't help everyone sometimes it's just enough to listen. Anyway that's my moral sermon for the weekend. Funnily enough the more you are selflessly generous the more abundance generally comes your way, whilst this is not why you should do it, it may just be that your attitude helps change the world.
    Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.