GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3733

1. 13,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    Will be interesting Monday.

suspect "Paper Gold" will get an attempt of the 100DMA and possibly the 200DMA at 1088 depending on the severity of the sell down.

Big unwind of rates in USA and monster interference in FX makes for a safe haven I suppose at present.VIX also spiking up will give it possible short term support.

Only if it got back to 1212 by EOM, (being a monthly increase) would I hazard a guess to say the momentum has turned.

As for Gold Stocks, who knows, are they doing down in a panic as well or will they be one of the few green lights drawing attention and more onto a positive trade?,,time will tell.....

As for "Physical real Gold Coins",,
    ,well punters,,,
    went to the mall this afternoon,
    see if that 1OZ gold eagle has increased in since I hypothetically bought it at 1950AUD when gold hit 1077USD and AUD Gold was at 1477 the other week............

well I can tell you I was very diapponted,,,,,,,
    ,even after the massive AUD move this week,,,,hasn't increased in value one cent
    the assistant said if I wasnt happy with the coin they would buy it back for 1500AUD, meaning Gold AUD is up over $100 in a couple of weeks since I bought it but if I sell I would actually lose $450.........................

what a suck I said,,,,,

the assistant said "oh no Sir that the massage place at the end of the mal"l....................................

Have a good week end upload_2015-8-22_17-57-41.png
    Last edited by sydneyguy: 22/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.