GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3736

1. 42,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I doubt you know what my strategy is. I am not here to justify my investment plans and time lines. I only reveal which sector I am exposed to and neither do you know what my perceived hair cut is unless you have somehow hacked into my super account.

If I am here talking about an intraday or short term multi days trade then that would defeat the purpose of the thread. You can probably read my other post in other forums if you are that inquisitive. But I do appreciate the concerns you have for ms regarding exposure to the wrong cycle. I am also a gfc survivor.

14DM, I stop believing in the "all in" mentality just because I have done my research or I have strong convictions. I diversify because ultimate risk can never be defined. Just good risk management I believe because I know personally when money is at stake, judgement can never be as constructive as one would like.

I wish I had strong convictions like I used to in other sectors in the past. Anyway enough of this useless discussion that is self centric.

US economy collapsing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.