GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3750

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    this comment shows most of the culpability of the banksters

For an investment of perhaps a few hundred billion dollars, the US Treasury could have saved
    itself from a financial crisis whose cumulative cost, counting lost output, already runs into many, many trillions of dollars. Instead of “saving Wall Street,” a subprime bailout would have been targeted, almost by definition, at lower-income households

///////////////

think about what happened; the lower income households were 100% 'set up'; they then bore the brunt of the losses - THEY were damaged generationally; the losses they created onto the banksters were then simply PAID directly, in cash, from the future generation

in this way, wealth was transferred from THIS bankrupt generation and the FUTURE (will be bankrupt) generation into the hands of the ACTUAL, CRIMINAL, BANKRUPT banksters. And *poof*, they (the banksters) are no longer bankrupt; and the current generation is, and the future generation will be

a simple, simple fix would have been, as stated, for the hundreds of billions to go to the sub-prime bankrupts; that money would have then slowly flowed to the banksters (as payments); likely the banksters would have been bankrupt anyway; and LET THEM GO BANKRUPT... they are the scum and drag on the economies of the earth

and now the world is in much, much, much worse position; the banksters are in a stronger, wealthier position; the 'average joe' is simply screwed and living hand to mouth

as Skol said: if this was a Ponzi scheme you would see negative results now... and so we do

as timber said: even now deficit spending of over $500 billion a year is not enough to keep the bubbles inflated

as Wiki said: it is now more important to fight deflation (that is, keep the bubbles blown) with ZIRP and deal with the inflation consequences later

So even the proFiat, proBankster guys here have seen the light; but the world is too far gone, there is no outcome other than a big blowup; of course the banksters will try to keep the Ponzi going as long as they can so they can siphon off as much assets as they can; and they will time and time again 'threaten' civilisation: 'if you dont give us Trillions to do as we want, we will blow up the world economy'

There is no way out. But at least we are all seemingly on the same page. I mean the gold bears and gold bulls. I am a moral bull, but I have become a realist bear. But on theory we all seem to agree. The FED has effed it up. And we are all going to pay.

Make sure you research the 1913 (if I remember correctly) secret island meeting of the powerful banksters to create the FED to 'help America'. Ha ha. They created a private institution to control and fleece all the money imaginable. They (the FED) is 100% evil. They are a criminal, mafia like organisation who simply exists to theive money. They should all be in jail for life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.