GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3754

1. 727 Posts.
    You truly cannot see through all these big players. How in the world can you listen to BBC, CNBC and look at the market literally. For a wonder so many get slaughtered. Who do you think is telling them those lies or shall we call it white lies for the totally gullible so called stock market guru like yourself to believe. I have ask you you wake up so long ago i see you still sleeping. Its so hard to feel sorry for you when you get slaughtered, simply because we all know you and we are still hope to can just use your own mind and analyzes situations for yourself in this world. Of course to do the above you need so much time to evaluate the cause and effects and current situations threats projecting out in this world today. Thus working out the closest inevitable outcome. What this takes is an inquiring mind. Don't just read the lines but look at what is between them. Use your god given brains and ask yourself why they are the way they are. Go with the truth and when you not sure stay away. Definitely stay away from what you can add up. Don't just believe. (90% out there are lies no matter how nice it may look like) Just look at human nature. Take care Skole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.