GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-3787

1. 42,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    No doubt you have done your research on SAR and I do not doubt that. As it stands, we each have a different metrics to measure potential for growth, riskiness and all the other metrics that compel each holder to buy and at what price. Looking left of chart is also similar to reading current operation progress, it can only tell the history right up to the current point of measuring the effectiveness of management, geology etc. No one can see where the geology of grade extend from today's operation and neither can operations foresee any difficulty in mining in the future or bonus discovery to extend mine life or margins etc. As as you can see we are all "measuring" past to give a better idea of the future. The methods may vary drastically but the way it is done is similar if you know what I mean.

I chose SAR over EVN because of the debt and I am taking a holding position and not one BIG hit. I never take the POG for granted and I don't know what the future holds. Just being prudent. ANY commodity projects are either at a uneconomic stage or otherwise. At some stage in the cycle if POG is say 1900$ the lowest grade project in Scoping/FS/BFS or care and maintenance will eventually be brought out of the cobweb. Just a timing thing as usual.

Lets hope for a resumption of trend in Gold as well as all other capital markets. I just feel that praying for the demise of US economy is a short sighted way of looking at gold. The markets are so related and the collapsed of fiat currency will bring on its structural problems I don't think any of use can imagine beside the superficial rise in GP. We humans always like to think we have all the logical answers and can just plan on these black and white logic rules. Gold is about as complex as a single commodity as it can get because within this camp we have those who think it is just another commodity that dwells on fear while others think it is Money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.