GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold – the final bubble, page-4248

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Forged and all,

Clearly the world is going through a period of financial pain and borrowing and printing will only prolong the pain and suffering. Queensland WA and other places are clearly feeling the pain of the Chinese slow down. Classic mistake all eggs in one (China) basket but what can you expect from idiots in power.

The thing is whilst we are still doing it tough in business in Queensland life still goes on; the sun still rises each morning and we manage to make a living. Each of us needs to take measures to ensure we manage to get through the next few years and maintain our standards of living. I am confident that I have done as much as I can to continue to enjoy my life in retirement for the rest of my time on the planet.

I prefer to hold physical Gold to protect my future purchasing power and it has done a reasonable job for me since 2002. Other people have different plans such as good quality arable land and being self-sufficient in food supply and such like. I’m also thinking along those lines these days.

Of course there is always the old standard of real estate and the old adage of money being safe in bricks and mortar! Of course there is always the exception!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=b...2&ved=0CC0QsARqFQoTCJrDh9XVy8cCFaEH2wodCjIDyA

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.