MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

hi all, an earlier post quoted fat profits as saying Mundos...

1. 73 Posts.
    hi all, an earlier post quoted fat profits as saying Mundos management as being conservative in their latest annc, I'll say!
    I think it's worth re stating some thing from the last business update, that is all 3 profit projections for this year are based on historical cash costs so far!
    Now we know that so far they have come in high at 760 per/oz, for variuos problems we know about during ramp up.In my last conversation with John Langford a few weeks ago , I managed to get out of him, reluctently I might add, that they still have every intention, of getting cash costs down well below $500 per/oz. Try putting those #'s in, with a $1000+ gold price & the money this Co earns gets stupid, no allowances for any of this were in the projections. By the way! Peru is a real sleeper, hell........... thy're going to pull 5000 ozs out, just while they mess with development on the main vain. When they push the button on this, they could pull 20,000 ozs ayear out of here within months. Even with the carnage in the markets, this should be .50 cents as we speak, I'm a HAPPY holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.