gold $350.90, page-5

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: gold $350.90 - nickoo Guys the best commoddity resource over the next few years will be Nickel, no doubts about it. It is the only commodity metal i know of where demand is outstripping supply, mainly due to China's insatiable appetite. I would definitely buy a nickel equity to add to gold and resource stocks. I only have one as i am more bullish on gold/silver than any other. Its called Independence Gold (ironically). Has just started nickel production and is forecasting 60 million cashflow over 4 years, which is not bad considering its market cap.

You might want to check a few of Dryblowers recent articles if you can get hold of them which explore the outlook of nickel over next couple years.

I also think copper will have to recover soon, although this is highly dependant on US economy recovering, and given the recent fall in consumer sentiment, this doesnt look imminent. So I am staying away from pur copper stocks, and preferring current gold and pending copper plays as i think their copper prodn will start just as copper confirms a renewal of an uptrend in price, eg Oxiana and Bolnisi.

I havent done much research into the nickel equities yet except for IGO, but will soon.

Cheers

cdchi1

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.