AAU 14.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

gold $3620 au $125, page-6

1. 390 Posts.
    I may be a big sucker to read and listen to KWN. It seems to me most people are suckers for believing almost any large news item, without putting any real thought to it's plausibility or researching any of it's claims. So I guess I'm no different to anyone else in the sucker stakes. Chart readers are obviously either right or wrong 100% of the time. So admittedly, it's difficult to make investments using these devices. IMO I think many of the guests on KWN are not shonksters and have helped me understand some of the issues regarding currency debasement and associated issues. Listen (read) all and follow none was a pretty good mantra I heard from a guest on TFM. I personally think these targets will be reached within a few years and then surpassed in multiples. It's not so much the metals rising, than the fiat currencies backed by nothing and printed excessively, accelerating towards worthlessness. This is only an opinion I have, however I'm prepared to bet a lot of my super on it. It's a bet I'd be somewhat happy to lose ( happy for my kids' generation - not so happy about losing money).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $600 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47244960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28860891 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.