DGR 0.00% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom. Had we gotten Mather...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom. Had we gotten Mather out of directorships in all the companies he is currently involved with, including DGR, SOLG and AJQ to name just a few, shareholders would have been enjoying the fruits of their investments. He wanted much more and ordinary shareholders suffered from his strategic and self-interest management and incompetence. Let me say Mather, and the rest of his cohorts, have not done their jobs very well (I know, a total understatement!) and those companies, more specifically SOLG, are as you alluded arsenic, coming last in the race for takeovers...or a deal. Yeah right, total loss for AJQ shareholders. DGR on the verge of going minus 1 cent relying on our Mather alleged friend to buy huge slice of company (after being part of the decision makers who left company nearly broke and in debt...its takeover has commenced from within) and SOLG is the company that no major company wants to touch.....because of Mather's greed and waring with all and everyone. How many years have we heard we are on the verge of a deal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.