GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Solk, The irony is, that in order to put Forged down and make...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Solk,

The irony is, that in order to put Forged down and make your point, you skipped past the second last post before the thread died, where you claimed that Gold would be less than $1200.

So lets compare these two statements:

Forged (5/3/16 - $US1260) - "I seriously can't wait for the great downfall. The market will be spilled with blood & honey. It's a perfect set up. The demolition dust will settle by October this year."

Skol (31/3/16 - $US1230) - "I'm expecting gold less than $1,200 next week"

Now October isnt here yet, but with the price of gold currently at US$1320, at least Forged's prediction was in the right direction and still a possibility of happening. Whereas your prediction was just wrong full stop.

I feel sorry for you mate. In the past 12 months, most people on this forum have seen their investments in gold mining companies double, triple and even more in price. Whereas not only have you missed that boat, you have wasted all that time defending your incorrect beliefs, which has cost you money, making it twice as bitter.

The good news for you though, is that the boat is still sailing full steam ahead, so it is not to late to jump on board. The only problem however, is that you have backed yourself into such a position, that you won't let your pride get out of the way. And as you have seen first hand, having too much pride when investing, can cost you a lot of money.

As per usual, not expecting a written response, but like a kid at Christmas, I'm eagerly awaiting admin to delete my post, after you report it again.
    Last edited by Pythagerous: 30/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.