GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"gold ... above $2,000 by the end of march"

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Eric King of www.KingWorldNews.com has interviewed Egon von Greyerz on what he sees coming for the gold market in the next few weeks.

Greyerz – Gold Will Trade Above $2,000 by the End of March

Today Egon von Greyerz told King World News that we will see some major fireworks in both the gold and silver markets by the end of March. Von Greyerz also discussed the extraordinary increase in world money supply. Egon von Greyerz is founder and managing partner at Matterhorn Asset Management out of Switzerland. Here is what von Greyerz had to say about what is happening: “We spoke last week and I said gold would begin a strong move to the upside and that’s exactly what we’ve seen. I also mentioned we should see this strong move in gold continue for at least a month without any significant correction. We are about $60 higher this week and that was as expected.”

Egon von Greyerz continues:

“I think this move will continue and we should see at least $2,000 by the end of March. It’s obvious why, since we last talked the Greek package has come and gone. Everybody who understands this knows it has failed.

What central banks around the world are trying to do, the Titanic, the world economy, is sinking and they can’t even rearrange one deck chair. The one deck chair is Greece. Greece isn’t solved. In the end Greece will default.

In the last eighteen months world money supply has gone up by $10 trillion. There is massive money printing taking place worldwide. So, central banks are doing this, but it is the wrong remedy because we are not going to solve anything by printing.

The above is at http://www.jsmineset.com/2012/02/27/in-the-news-today-1114/

The full interview is at http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/2/24_Greyerz_-_Gold_Will_Trade_Above_$2,000_by_the_End_of_March.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.