IVR 2.56% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

Gold and Silver Breakout, page-205

1. 5,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Hi Robert32 ........ is that A Mag..... the presenter. If it is him OK will listen later, I promise.

Where is the guy, cannot think of his name now (hopefully will later) -- ran (CEO) silver mines in ? Canada ?- Mexico?- Columbia ?
    He operated them knew the ropes inside out. He was great to listen to -- but if memory serves me, even from his perspective -- ziltch !

I am sceptical of 'experts'. (Covid saw many come out from under rocks - All possessing Uni Degrees ??? -as Ant Middleton from SAS said - ' No one teaches 'common sense' !!!) Have seen/ listened to many. Used to get heaps of emails from these male and female 'experts' predicting the 'end of/an outcome/if this happens, then this will happen ????' Some are world known ... and quoted in/on Media, sought after for interviews etc etc etc (?????).
    So far 'hot air'

My answer-- 'It is what we as an individual want to believe to satisfy -help prove- our thoughts and most importantly our decision(s)'. Look at posting on HC if it is a positive the 'thumbs up' and scores , but if against our beliefs -and it may be spot on- not many thumbs up, little in scores. Does not fit our belief or decision.

At my age ( past 80) seen - listened - read about - etc many many ----- very few -if any- get it right. The great challenge ' the human race' we are a bunch of 'funny cattle/sheep'. Sometimes herd mentality takes over- and follow the leader other times -go the other way etc ...sometimes - '0' action.

Oh and those, in my opinion, supposedly some in charge of proceedings Law Makers etc ????? Some seem to be as much benefit as an 'a fly screen on a sub' when follow-up of laws is/are required.

When one reads information from the SEC USA (hope they are genuine !) of massive fines - BoA on my calculations $10,900,000 appx per day- 7 days a week.($82,000,000,000 since 2000) Also $3bill I think last year or 2020 ?? Add JPM.. If interested search 'Fines on Banks in US ' look at the many sites -put in the name of the Bank - But for clarification ----Then go to the SEC --- it is all there if interested. Oh , wonder who pays fines, from their pocket - share holders -- nah!

Who does one believe ------------ ain't too many in my books. Some ????? (make up your own mind) seem to be suffering sore necks from turning heads ?

Just, for me a simple (has to be ) reasoning:- (I am not commenting about future contracts)
    - If there is a shortage of something tangible that is in demand, or just needed, usually the price rises. Yes/No?.
    - If one replaces the shortage with 'paper' so as to cover any shortage then - that seems useless ?

- how bright is the 'authoriser' to issue something that is not tangible to meet a tangible item ? Oh my opinion.

Maybe someone could help me !!!!! Diana is a little confused also !

But thanks Robert32 - one must keep one's mind open - like a parachute - works best that way.

Keep safe all . Rant over - feel better now. Achievement ='0'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $63.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $117.2K 2.927M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1864879 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.