Good afternoon gentlemen,"This is the time to accumulate good...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    Good afternoon gentlemen,
    "This is the time to accumulate good gold stocks, or having done the homework, be ready to enter them quickly, for when the media discovers gold it will be much harder to get in at current prices."

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments LRJones, with a further addendum, or two.....if I may.

I suspect that the true believers in Au & Ag are already set and that some massive returns will be made on the penny dreadfuls. I say this with some conviction, because when gold and silver run, every stock with even the slightest and possibly even no potential will experience a rapid escalation in price and those that are already showing a bit of colour right now will skyrocket, IMHO.
    The latter part of my comments come from the "high risk, high return" philosophy that I employ in the mining sector.
    You're not going to get rich waiting for BHP, RIO etc., etc. to double....never mind treble etc....you'll die waiting, albeit ulcer free, and if you've never experienced the thrill of a ten bagger, you most certainly wont with the aforementioned stocks and their ilk.
    Yes, you will sleep comfortably at night and become excited with a 10 cent overnight rise.....for the most part ie.....but you will never have the adrenalin rush that comes with a rumour fired or even, perish the thought, run based on facts.
    I'm sure Oil pundits go through the same emotions, but I can't express personal opinions on that sector having chosen the speccy end of the miners as my playground.

Exciting times we live in.

Cheers all, enjoy the weekend and good luck to fellow believers,
    Carl.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.