CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

gold and silver up, page-5

1. 7,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    I do not believe that to be a concern at all.
    If you go onto the GF website and see the type of projects they are involved with, you get some understanding of the size and complexity of the now, 3rd largest Gold miner in the world. In the last few years they have had to pour a great deal of money into mines, that have had issues, and as a result, have developed a more conservative approach to what and who they invest in. They are not going to put their time and effort into something that is not going to handsomely reward them.

My concern lays only in them getting CQT cheaply.

Current CQT resource, based on gold @ $650us per ounce is in the vicinty of $2 billion. In order for them to get their paws on some of this they have to pay half and drill up at storm. Thats a lot of mooler. About a billion dollars, and then they only get half.

With the share price at its current level and the number of shares on issue (270 million give or take), all they have to do is offer a premium price at about 50% above the rolling 3 month average and they are at just over a buck. They get the lot. Gees what a no brainer for their accountants. So they are in a very strong position currently and have to do nothing as the resource is continually getting proved up, dropping any risk, and then voila they pick up a bargain.

SO ALL YOU ....... stop selling your stock and let us long term holders and supporters end up with decent dollars for our investments. And if you are a long term holder selling up and down, a curse on your nose hairs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.