SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Chickybabe ,check this quote out and fill in the obv blanks -...

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Chickybabe ,check this quote out and fill in the obv blanks - taken a lot for me to arrive at this- meaning I have been very supportive of management over time ( also IGRs mgt by the way - was in IGR 2 yrs b4 I joined Hotcopper !.)...

Surely there can't be any ' dumb shareholders' left like me who believe in the ' majestic-imperial ground ' potential to be shaken out ..?!

Only saving grace from my perspective is I have bought a heap over the last couple of months or so with an average of @ .40c...so not in front at this point in time ,but not too far from the 8 ball !

"Above all, one hideous figure grew … the figure of the sharp female called La Guillotine. It was the popular theme for jests; it was the best cure for headache, it infallibly prevented the hair from turning grey, it imparted a peculiar delicacy to the complexion, it was the National Razor which shaved close: who kissed La Guillotine, looked through the little window and sneezed into the sack. It was the sign of the regeneration of the human race. It superseded the Cross. Models of it were worn on breasts from which the Cross was discarded, and it was bowed down to and believed in where the Cross was denied "

Lol, won't happen though, why ?

Guess all of you have noticed that there has NOT been ONE shareholder notice of share disposal from major holders!!!...

Matter of fact only notices have been accumulation ( van eck fr starters and who knows who else is buying under various nominee company- see comments from Luke Tonkin a while back ).

Cogitate on it my friends !

Enjoy the week-end !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.