LGL 0.00% $1.43 lynch group holdings limited

gold and the state of the world., page-2

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Rogan65,
    Mate what you said is spot on, only a matter of time and I am still waiting for US dollar to crash.
    It is beyond believe to see many people still support $US as now what they are doing is puting in a foundation for a mighty super inflation, not only US but all governments in the world are doing the same thing, Bernanke is doing the same thing as Greenspan was in 2000.
    The fall for US dollar is inevitable it is getting ready to become Peso.
    LGL today is sold down even POG was up as INDEX is ruling for now but I can't wait to see what happen when people wake up from their dreams and sure Chinese or Russian might be the one that will start selling $US.
    The past history will give us more confidence to wait as you know history will repeat itself again.
    In the 1960s there was a situation where the west were trying to control POG and they created what at that time known as LONDON GOLD POOL and as they were trying to interfere with free market and trying to control POG only to end up big disaster and eventually POG went up so high and they ended up losing and they closed down London Gold Pool.
    We need a lot more time before $US comes down with a bang, but again we might see that happen in a few weeks or months??? who knows.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.