GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

China has over 1.4 billion people. India almost 1.4 billion...

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    China has over 1.4 billion people. India almost 1.4 billion people. Brazil 212 million people, Russia 145 million people, South Africa 59 million people. Total population in the BRICS countries 3.2 billion people. The US population is 331 million. The EU population is 448 million. Japan is 126 million. UK is 67 million. Canada is 38 million. Australia is 26 million. New Zealand is 5 million. Total population in these countries is a little over 1 billion, three times less than the BRICS. There is a war going on between the two fronts. The US and the EU have imposed sanctions on Russia. China and India are openly defying these sanctions, being happy to get oil and gas on the cheap. China fully supports Russia while India is neutral regarding the conflict in Ukraine.Soon, because of the Ukraine conflict we will see famine in Africa because Russia is under sanctions and Ukraine lost all its ports (Odessa is heavily mined and not useable right now, even if not lost to Russia yet). Most of Africa will likely join the BRICS in blaming the West for their plight, as Russia continues to make the point they want to export grains but sanctions make it hard.For the first time in my lifetime the West is losing the propaganda war. Call it PR if propaganda sounds too harsh. But outside the US and Europe people hear totally different news. I never thought that I’d see so many lies in the Western media when all my childhood I was looking to find truth on Voice of America and Radio Free Europe. Now Western media has become worse than Pravda. And it is the globalists’ fault. They have turned upside down all values of our society. Because only having women versus men, conservatives versus liberals, one race versus another, rich versus poor - only by creating division can the globalists get close to their goal which is to enslave all of us and rule the whole world, the whole globe. That is who they are and why keeping national identity is the only way to effectively oppose them. So salute the American flag, strengthen the American borders, enforce the American Constitution. We can still win this war, because America is not at war with Russia and China. America is at war with the globalists who are trying to have a war between the BRICS and the US/UK/EU so they again can rule us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.