GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yeah unfortunately mate the die appears to be cast and we are...

1. 10,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4115

Yeah unfortunately mate the die appears to be cast and we are going into what Armstrong calls "the crash and burn" and I don't have any doubt that this is the case.
    People in the know will have to prepare and position themselves as best they can, particularly in front of the introduction of this tyrannical CBDC with the banning of any alternative form of currency.
    A global revolt by people is building as they wake up to the war against us. It will come and it doesn't appear to be that far away.
    The ruling elite appear to be mostly blind to the coming revolt against them. They are too consumed with their power trip. They are in for a surprise because once the revolt begins then the chances are that it will become a raging wildfire and quickly. We shall see.
    I cannot see the US surviving as a country. The poison of the political elite and their connected shills cannot be reconstituted in any way, shape or form. It runs too deep. It will have to be totally destroyed. The country is already divided and in chaos so it won't take much for a spark to ignite the firestorm.

A 1 minute on todays farce so far. We'll see what the night brings.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5526/5526163-44fada232d06345ea82b5314e9e75613.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.