GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The Globalist media operation is in place to demonize Russia...

1. 10,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4169

The Globalist media operation is in place to demonize Russia and the truth is not welcome or communicated as only the brainwashing of the populace is required as it is the agenda of these objects to wage war against Russia. The truth is not welcome and will not be published.
    The Western ruling class are gearing up for war against Russia as can be seen by their quiet expansion of their military bases along with the coming conscription.
    We face war against us on all fronts by the ruling class. If people go to war against Russia then they are fighting against their own freedom.
    If the Israeli's bring nukes into the game against Lebanon or Iran then I doubt that people will be too concerned about fighting Russia.
    Paradoxically from what I see the only way for Israel to survive is through either a military coup or civil war to destroy the Zionists. If the Zionists remain in place then I can't see Israel surviving.

A 3 minute on the ongoing Farce with the parasitical Banksters running a slightly different operation where they control the gold rise then orchestrate it lower into the Aussie close as opposed to yesterday's strait jacket operation. We'll see what these objects get up to tonight.
    The Banksters are very quietly bringing down the short end of the yield curve in preparation for lowering rates.
    The Nasdaq is massively overcooked on the daily and weekly with the S&P 500 not far behind so we are moving into serious correction mode soon.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6299/6299913-7f1ab59214c3bef87556105029ecfc95.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.