GPN greater pacific gold limited

gold announcement

1. 3,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    What a announcement, will leave many people with GPN on there minds at last nights close.
    Well lets just analyse it some more.
    GPN to carry out further soil sampling work in february, and guess what its february.
    Gpn to drill further area in April ,thats only 2 months away and i guess that they will drill at least 20,000 metres in the highly anomoulous gold zones as that would be a minimum.
    Geo currently formating a plan and studying drill assays and i bet his model looking very interesting.
    Gpn believe so far announced that strike line is 25k in length, thats a positive.
    Gpn to formulate a strategy to prove up gold in Peak hill atm, but as i understand it they need at least a million for new drill programme in April,where will this come from you say?
    Ok well YRR will give them 500k, option conversion would bring in lots of dollars, remember that many people who got in from Desert Resources recieved plenty of oppies for free so option conversion should be taking place atm, im sure some of the boys are in the money and can afford to do this .
    Also directors have 40 million oppies they got for free so if company directors looking to convert it would bring 1.2 million dollars into the coffers, so thats 1.7 million so far.
    Many people on this forum have posted regarding another gold deal so maybe if Gpn are lucky more money will come there way .
    Its all good with me and we all wait for the Gold assays very shortly , if they whee no good Gpn would not be at this level at all thats easy to see , accept for some lol.
    And the YRR float on 19th of feb and a announcement offically next few days will also be a positive for the sp to continue its stellar run.
    Good luck, safe traing and take easy, enjoy the ride.
    GPN THE PUZZLE IS TAKING SHAPE AND THE FAT LADY IS TUNING HER VOICE AND READY TO GIVE US THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR LIVES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.