AMX 1.56% 32.5¢ aerometrex limited

gold anyone, page-3

1. 207 Posts.
    Im essentially all in to gold between shares and various bullion mechanism of gold and silver. I own some of the streaming companies like Franco and silver wheaton and some of the great juniors with proven reserves-Lydian international, kaminak gold, kEEGAN, PRU, and of course amx etc. ive taken a big hit on all of these folks, but what is one to do. if you believe in what is going to take place then you have to stay strong.

Things are going odd here in the USA. I watch what is going on and all I can say its not the country I grew up in and Im' afraid something very terrible will occur here. Martial law....Lots of talk in the inner circles of what the elites are going to attempt to do and USD will go down. Its all a matter of timing,,,ive been contemplating a move out of the US but its hard to move when you have a good paying job with income streams to put into more gold and silver. In a couple of years, if not sooner, there may not be the jobs here in the US. Honestly, Im very concerned about matters here.
    Many signs of bad days ahead for the USA. But i strongly belive that those that hold hard assets out of our system will benefit. There will be a wealth transfer.

We are getting closer and closer to that time. The strength that all of us have endured over the past two years will pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.