HOR 0.00% 0.5¢ horseshoe metals limited

gold assaying?, page-8

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    TrevorSaul...

Alternative opinion is always welcome, but please try to make it constrcutive...you are making statements which completely discount HOR, nothing wrong with this of course...but you appear to have not even conducted the most basic of reasearch.

"The drilling was opportunistic and the fact that so many shares traded in so little time is suspect. When was the IPO? And how many shares are no longer in escrow?"

Clearly, you have not done much research here...

How can drilling down-dip of (and below), the extent of existing drilling be considered opportunistic? These are significant intersections in areas they did not know exist...lol...I guess that would make all exploration drilling "opportunistic" then?

Further, the escrow shares are still in escrow (for 24 months from the listing date), a basic scan of the listing documents from July 2010 would tell you this...so, of just 54m or so shares in total and some 30m options...all up...about 8.7m shares are in escrow and nearly 8m options are also in escrow until mid 2012. So in actual fact, the company traded more than the actual shares availble to be traded on Friday by a factor of about 1.2. There are just 45..7m shares and some 22m options that can physically make it to the market.

So one might ask where all the volume came from...and how much actually existed?

This reminds me of a stock years back (forget the code), that went into a halt...and eventual suspension...after which it was discovered that something like 20% more stock had been bought (and sold), than actually existed...IN TOTAL...makes you wonder about these sorts of high-volume days at times.

Normally such activity would go unoticed, buried deep in the daily volumes and back-office settlements...but the halt interupted the balancing act as it were.

I wonder how many HOR shares, if any, were actually sold...but were not owned by the seller?

nah...couldn't happen in our highly regulated markets...and besides, brokers are all upstanding corporate citizens...right?

This is not specific to HOR by the way...I suspect just about every major market dash sees a certain amount of creative accounting to help balance the buys and sells by settlement date.

So what if they sold first and bought later...it all still adds up at the end of the day...???...ummm...right?

In this regard, there may have been a few that got caught on the wrong side of such activity on Friday...forced to buy back a losing short position before it got too ugly?

One can only postulate I guess?

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.316M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 947000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1386132 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.