CIO 0.00% 1.8¢ connected io limited

Gold Asset, page-4

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Im still really trying to get my head around what is going on with this "Gold asset"??

from Quarterly report 31/10/18:  

GOLD ASSET UPDATE
    As previously announced to the market (announcement dated 22 September 2017) the Company continues to plan for the development of the Missions & Cables gold project. The project contains a JORC Inferred resource in the eastern goldfields adjacent to infrastructure and 7kms from the 3 million ounce Darlot/Centenary gold mine recently acquired by Red 5 Limited. CIO has received multiple approaches in recent months by parties, including nearby gold producers interested in developing the project.
    CIO has recently been made aware that it potentially owns a registered royalty interest on a tenement (M15/646) associated with the Coolgardie Gold Project that is now owned and operated by ASX-listed Focus Minerals Ltd. The Company is continuing to process the extent of its rights and will update the market as soon as the details of the royalty interest are verified.

And this...8/11/17
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC5ge6zhiZo/52ke92GA==

Then at the start of the year we get this up date in the quarterly that it is in the courts getting sorted out and that was 5 months ago now...
    • CIO awaiting court decision relating to the Missions & Cable gold project which in current commodity market conditions is considered to have significant potential value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.